Age of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay based on animes such as Sword Art Online and Log Horizon. Find yourself immersed in a game that has now become reality.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Chat!
Plot EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:35 am by Toonami

» Mirage Hearts AU
Plot EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm by Kaeru

» Suggestions
Plot EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 pm by Kaeru

» Introduce yourself
Plot EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:59 pm by Toonami

» Questions
Plot EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:58 pm by Generith

» Advertise your RP
Plot EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 pm by Generith

» The New Update
Plot EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:54 pm by Generith

» The Settlers
Plot EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:53 pm by Generith

» Layout
Plot EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:52 pm by Generith

Twilight Chat

Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Generith
Admin
Generith

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Plot   Plot EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Plot 2w3uptt

We do not want this group to solely be a combat-oriented one. Look at the animes this group is based off of. Whilst combat is a part of them, they do not revolve around it. There are plots. The most obvious plot is: figuring out why they are here. In AoT, the reason as to why they are now in the game or how it happened won't be revealed. It's up to players to find out.
Another plot would be survival. How can you adapt and survive to the hardships of the game? There will be politics, people wanting to rule cities, etc. Another aspect is the relationship between Settlers and Adventurers. Unbeknownst to players, Settlers are, in fact, the equivalent of real people. They are humane. They have emotions, ambitions, the potential for good and evil. They rule the factions. The relationship between the two may become unsettling, especially if Adventurers aren't doing what they do: protecting the faction, question, warring against the opposing faction, aiding the military in conquering areas in the neutral territory.
The rest of the plot is up to you guys. I am only the creator of the role play. I'm not a game master, so I won't govern what happens; you guys do that. Create your own sub plots, wars between guilds, tension, etc. Only if you have a plot which will impact the role play, ask us and gain our consent. I don't mind if you guys converse and try to spice up the role play. Whether this group turns out to be fun depends on you.
Back to top Go down
https://age-of-twilight.rpg-board.net

Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of Twilight :: Announcements :: Getting to know the RP-
Jump to: